About Pangong Lake Pangong Tso is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft). It is 134 km (83 mi) long and extends from India to Tibet. 60% of the length of the lake lies in China. The lake is 5 km (3.1 mi) wide at its broadest point. All together it covers 604 sq. km. During winter the lake freezes completely, despite the water being saline. Flora, fauna and geography: The Lake acts as an important breeding ground for a variety of birds including a number of migratory birds. During summer, the Bar-headed goose and Brahmini ducks are commonly seen here.
- Laundry Service.
- Doctor on Call.
- Travel Desk.
- 24 x 7 Hrs Room Services.
- Beautiful balcony for each room.
- WI-FI Internet Zone.
- Power Backup.
- Money Exchange.
- Cultural show on Demand.
- Airport Pickup and Drop.
- Room Heating Isolation.
|STANDARD (SINGLE OCCUPANCY)||4500||5500|
|STANDARD (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY)||4500||5500|
|EXTRA BED (FOR CHILD BETWEEN 5-8 YEARS)||1100||1800|
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.