Lharje Resort is situated in the Sumyur Village of Nubra Valley. Sumyur means “Land of three streams”. The Village of Sumyur is home to the beautiful and ancient Samstaling monastery and is close to the famous Panamic Hot Water Springs. Lharje Resort in Sumyur valley of Leh is located underneath the popular Samstanling Monastery, overlooking the Sumyur valley. The Shyok River meets the Nubra or Siachan River to form a large valley that separates the Ladakh and Karakoram Ranges.
Facilities @ Lharje Resort include:
The average altitude of the valley is about 10,000 ft. i.e. 3048 metres above the sea level. The common way to access this valley is to travel over the Khardung La pass from Leh town. Foreign nationals are required to get a Protected area permit to visit the Nubra Valley.
- Laundry Service.
- Doctor on Call.
- Travel Desk.
- 24 x 7 Hrs Room Services.
- Dining Hall with Buffet System.
- Shyok River rafting with Charges.
- Power Backup.
- Valley View Rooms.
- Cultural show on Demand.
- Laundry service.
- Cable / Satellite TV.
|STANDARD (SINGLE OCCUPANCY)||2500||2700|
|STANDARD (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY)||3000||3500|
|EXTRA BED (FOR CHILD BETWEEN 5-8 YEARS)||700||1000|
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.