A SERENE OASIS OF BEAUTY AND TRANQUILITY, the Camp is set amidst quite and peaceful environment in Spangmik village at an altitude of 4200mtrs above the sea level and 150 km from Leh. The great Himalayas largest and spectacular of this lake is Pangong Tso. A most splendid natural beauty, unspoiled environment, amazing landscape, the simple hospitality of its people. Experience the harmony of the natural surrounding at the bank of the brackish high altitude lake. Surrounding by high mountains with magnificent view of pangong lake, you will feel the breath of mystery and power which still abides in this unique and hidden kingdom
Facilities @ Royal Camp include:
The Best among all Spangmik Camps and Resorts-15 Deluxe tents camp in Spangmik village. 18 Deluxe tents with attached bathrooms running hot and cold water. Traditional Dinning Hall furnished with local style, accommodates 40 Guest at a Time.
- Laundry Service.
- Doctor on Call.
- Travel Desk.
- 24 x 7 Hrs Room Services.
- Cultural show on Demand.
- Laundry service.
- Specious Parking Facility.
|STANDARD (SINGLE OCCUPANCY)||2500||2700|
|STANDARD (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY)||3000||3500|
|EXTRA BED (FOR CHILD BETWEEN 5-8 YEARS)||700||1000|
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.