Kashmir has glorious ancient cultural heritage, thus the foreigners call it as the Switzerland of Asia or as paradise on earth. The crowning glory of hill stations, a nature lovers wonderland, Srinagar is called the city of lakes which has fascinated tourists from centuries with unbelievable natural beauties along with pleasant climate, attractive wide ranges of flowers, fruits, gardens, beautiful wildlife, beautiful lakes, rivers, glaciers, snow capped mountains and what not. This summer capital of the state Jammu and Kashmir is also a business centre and favourite holiday resort. So with the same concern of hospitality “THE SOLAR RESIDENCY has been added to the exciting series of SOLAR GROUP”. The Solar Residency is the newest luxury place created in the heart of the city on the bank of famous river Jehlum in the foot hills of famous Shankaracharya Temple. The Solar Residency is contemporary and elegant for the business as well as for leisure travellers. The hotel offers 53 well designed deluxe /Premium and suites, equipped with all modern amenities that offer breath taking views and décor befitting royalty. The hotel is located just 10 Km’s from Srinagar International airport, 7 Km’s from Srinagar Railway station, 1/2 Km’s from world famous Dal lake, 1/2 Km’s from Tourist reception centre, 6 Km’s from Mughal Gardens, 1/2 Km's from S.P. Museum.
- 53 well furnished rooms with most modern facilities.
- In room Dining round the clock.
- All day dining, Dishes & Dessert ( multi cuisine Restaurant.)
- All major credits cards accepted
- Fridge in Every Room
- Tea/Coffee maker in every room
- In room digital safe deposit
- Laundry Dry Cleaning
- Doctor on call
- 24 hrs. STD, ISD, Fax,
- 24 Hrs Wi-Fi Facilities
- Ample Car Parking
- Travel desk
|DELUXE (SINGLE OCCUPANCY)||8000||9000|
|DELUXE (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY)||8000||9000|
|PREMIUM (SINGLE OCCUPANCY)||9500||10500|
|PREMIUM (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY)||9500||10500|
|SUITE (SINGLE OCCUPANCY)||13000||14000|
|SUITE (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY)||13000||14000|
|EXTRA BED (FOR CHILD BETWEEN 5-8 YEARS)||1200||1500|
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.